Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Awesome #11 (Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you forever.)

11: Klaine

If you don't watch Glee, you have no idea what Klaine is. But basically I've been in love with Darren Criss since I saw A Very Potter Musical (look that shit UP), and then I found out he was going to be in Glee and I was STOKED. THEN I found out he was a love interest for Kurt and I was STOKED. For real. I love Kurt's character and he goes through so much in Glee... Plus they make a great duet.

AND THEN, LAST NIGHT... THEY FINALLY KISSED.

I'm sorry, but I am beyond excited about this. A) I love them both. B) It was so romantic. C) I just want them to be happy. D) Open gay relationship on prime time television showing kids it's OKAY to be yourself. E) I like to watch boys kiss. I'd apologize but any straight man would jizz his pants if Brittney and Santana finally actually had a steamy make out like that one, SO NO. I'M NOT SORRY. It's how I roll

This article from Entertainment Weekly KIND of describes my happiness haha. Except I'm awful at explaining shit. Basically, I loved it. And rewound it a whole lot of times and squee'd all by myself.

The look on Blaine's face when he says "I've been looking for you forever". All dead serious and totally afraid. But going for it. Kurt's hand slamming on the desk after the kiss. Blaine's adorable nervous face afterwards. Seriously. SQUEE. I wish boys talked like that in real life, hahaha.

I heart! Also, I texted Jana WHILE Kurt was singing Blackbird and I went "BLAINE LOVES HIM SO MUCH", without knowing what was coming.



If you care, there's the video from Youtube (one of a million) here. For whatever reason, it's a mirror image.. but that's fiiiiiiiiiiiiine.




Yes, this post is all spammy and me squee-ing. Shut up

No comments:

Post a Comment